Our another important post which is related to the all keyboard functions keys that means what are the main works of F1 through F12 in our keyboard.so you should
Here, are all of the 60 + Notepad++ keyboard shortcut keys:
1. Ctrl-O = Open File / File Opening
2. Ctrl-N = New File / Open a new file
3. Ctrl-S = Save File / file will be saved
4. Ctrl-Alt-S = Save As / extension changes will be saved
5. Ctrl-Shift-S = Save All / All files are saved together
6. Ctrl-P = Print / print the file
7. Alt-F4 = Exit / closed.
8. Ctrl-Tab = Next Document / Next Document – go
9. Ctrl-Shift-Tab = Previous Document / previous document – go
10. Ctrl-W = Close Current Document / are working on the document.
11. Ctrl-C = Copy / Copy
12. Ctrl-Insert = Copy / Copy
13. Ctrl-Shift-T = Copy current line to clipboard
14. Ctrl-X = Cut / Cut
15. Shift-Delete = Cut / Cut
16. Ctrl-V = Paste / paste
17. Shift-Insert = Paste / paste
18. Ctrl-Z = Undo / go back to the previous state.
19. Alt-Backspace = Undo / go back to the previous state.
20. Ctrl-Y = Redo / from the state to the next state.
21. Ctrl-A = Select All / all of the selected line
22. Alt-Shift-Arrow keys, or Alt + Left mouse click = Column Mode Select / Mode Select Columns
23. ALT-C = Column Editor / column to be edited
24. Ctrl-D = Duplicate Current Line / The working line, the line will be duplicated.
25. Ctrl-T = Switch the current line position with the previous line position
26. Ctrl-Shift-Up = Move Current Line Up / current top of the line taken.
27. Ctrl-Shift-Down = Move Current Line Down / Current lines were down.
28. Ctrl-L = Delete Current Line / Current Line will be deleted.
29. Ctrl-I = Split Lines / line-out will be split into two
30. Ctrl-J = Join Lines / line joined in
31. Ctrl-G = Launch Go To Line Dialog / Go To Line dialog Lunch will be
32. Ctrl-Q = Block comment / uncomment / comment, and that is not part of the side of the block
33. Ctrl-Shift-Q = Stream comment / post to be launched
34. Tab (selection of one or more full lines) = Insert Tabulation or Space (Indent) / Code not indent
35. Shift-Tab (selection of one or more full lines) = Remove Tabulation or Space (out dent) / code indent to be removed.
36. Ctrl-Backspace = Delete to start of word / opening word to be deleted
37. Ctrl-Delete = Delete to end of word / delete the last word
38. Ctrl-Shift-Backspace = Delete to start of line / The Starting Line Stitch will be deleted
39. Ctrl-Shift-Delete = Delete to end of line / end of the line to be deleted
40. Ctrl-U = Convert to lower case / lower case text to be turned into
41. Ctrl-Shift-U = Convert to UPPER CASE / writing into the capital.
42. Ctrl-B = Go to matching brace / go to same bracket
43. Ctrl-F = Launch Find Dialog / Window open to any search for
44. Ctrl-H = Launch Find / Replace Dialog / where let’s go there
45. F3 = Find Next / The next part of the search
46. Shift-F3 = Find Previous / before checking in.
47. Ctrl-Shift-F = Find in Files / File Searching
48. Ctrl-F2 = Toggle Bookmark / line of the first signs of
49. F2 = Go To Next Bookmark /
50. Shift-F2 = Go To Previous Bookmark
51. Ctrl-Alt-F = Collapse the Current Level / line only to be reduced to bring the
52. Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F = Uncollapse the Current Level
53. Alt-0 = Fold All / line with the position taken previous .
54. F5 = Launch Run Dialog / lunch dialogue with the hope
55. Alt-F1 = Get PHP help / PHP Help your website
56. Alt-F2 = Google search / Google search will open
57. Alt-F3 = Wikipedia search / Wikipedia search will be open
58. Ctrl-Alt-Shift-R = Open in Chrome / file browser in order to be open
59. Ctrl-Alt-Shift-X = Open in Firefox / file is open in the Firefox browser
60. Ctrl-Alt-Shift-I = Open in IE / file browser Internet Explorer will open
61. Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F = Open in Safari / Safari browser, open the file to be
62. Ctrl-Alt-Shift-O = Send via Outlook / Outlook with the file will be plenty of sand.