How can we recover lost password or how can we get lost password is an important fact to all of the internet and computer users. Because we are get registered daily by giving a user name, password and others information on various website for our essential work.
But if we don’t save the user name and password at the time of registration, in this case we may forget that user name and password. As a result we cannot able to login that account forever. Then we all of think that if we could get the lost password by anyway.
Yes Reader, don’t worry! You can also recover your lost password with the help of Mozilla Firefox. The internet and computer users who used Mozilla Firefox can get this opportunity that means they can recover their lost password by following some easy tech tips.
Firefox users can easily get back to both their ID and password. Below are the steps that readers can take back their lost password.
First Go to Mozilla Firefox Tools
Then Click on the options
3. Then you can see several tabs open. From here, click on the Security Tab
4. Then at the bottom, click the Saved Password
5. Then click the Show Password to see.
6. Then Are you sure you wish to show your password? I know this. You can click Yes.
7. Finally All of your saved user name and passwords in Firefox hkabironlinemoneywill visible in front of you and you can then save these important user name and password at your secure place.